- Fast, efficient and cost-effective roller burnishing
- Tolerance compensation infinitely adjustable via spring force
- Highly polished diamond for highest surface quality with roughness depths down to below Rz 1µm
- Diamond carrier interchangeable
- Ideal for internal tube machining medium and small series, as well as prototypes
- Suitable for all materials up to over 60 HRC and high-strength materials such as titanium or platinum
WENAROLL diamond tools with type WDBW have been specially developed for internal pipe machining of thin-walled surfaces. The spring-loaded diamond tip can be pressed onto the surface with the necessary force via the infeed of the machine, enabling machining of materials up to over 60 HRC. In order to be able to machine more complex contours, the tip of these tools (WDBW-512 and WDBW-515) can be rotated 90° and fixed in position. The diamond tool type WDBW-512 is our standard tool. For longer machining lengths we offer the diamond tool type WDBW-515 for lengths up to 300 mm.