- Fast, efficient and cost-effective roller burnishing
- Tolerance compensation infinitely adjustable via spring force
- Highly polished diamond for highest surface quality with roughness depths down to below Rz 1µm
- Diamond carrier interchangeable
- Ideal for internal tube machining medium and small series, as well as prototypes
- Suitable for all materials up to over 60 HRC and high-strength materials such as titanium or platinum
WENAROLL WDB-513 diamond tools are specially designed for smoothing thin-walled and hard surfaces. The spring-loaded diamond tip can be pressed onto the surface with the necessary force via the infeed of the machine, enabling machining of materials up to over 60 HRC.